1.7
Turnaround Time

My shed came 3 months late, no discount, no extra service. They missed their date 3 times.

No apology. These guys suck. Buy it somewhere else. I called and wrote several letters.

A guy called be back, once. I tried to reach him again several times but he wouldn't return my call. I wrote the CEO of the company. Once i put in my order, the delivery date was already 2 months out, even though their website says two to three weeks.

Yeah, right. Then they bumped it back due to the holidays. Then they called the day of delivery and said that they couldn't do it due to a train crash. Yes, I'm being serious.

Then they no-showed the day of. Then they showed up and said we weren't home and didn't know where to put it.

Maybe on the gravel patch next to the house, which is what i wrote in the instructions? These guys are worse than amateurs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shed Liquidators Shed Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Could care less about customers time.

Comments

Shed-Liquidators
Shed Liquidators Verified Representative

Good Morning, I am a representative with Shed Liquidators. This is completely unacceptable.

I would love to help you here. Can you please let me know the name your order was placed under? We will do whatever it takes to resolve this issue.

Have a great day! Sincerely, Brennan Deitsch Shed Liquidators Customer Service

to Shed-Liquidators #1584423

Timothy Dutter, Washington State

Shed-Liquidators
to Anonymous #1592635
Shed Liquidators Verified Representative

Thank you! I have forwarded your comments to our corporate customer service team who will follow up with your servicing branch. We will take care of this for you!

to Shed-Liquidators #1594227