1K views
1.2
Turnaround Time

after almost 7 weeks of having my money for an installed shed, I finally called them on a Friday before in Livonia, MI and asked if we were still scheduled for the following Monday. the guy said absolutely and that they would be there between 8:30-10:00.

A perfect clear day which I took the day off work to get this installed. finally about 10 minutes to 12:00 noon, I get an email and said they tried to call but our line was busy so they have to re-schedule. After reading several complaints about their tactics (which I wish I would have read prior to giving them my money) this is their typical M.O. they will put you off until they can find anyone who can half *** build a shed.

there company is 3 miles away from me so I thought I'd use someone local. what a joke! then I sent an email and asked if the phone was busy, didn't you realize that someone might be home?

Shed liquidators just uses local shed builders or local contractors across the country and they pocket the rest of the money for doing nothing! what a total waste of time.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shed Liquidators Shed Installation.

I didn't like: Extremely poor customer service, Could care less about customers time.

• sheds